CROWNWeb User Assistance and Performance Upgrades
System and Service Upgrades
In an effort to help boost CROWNWeb’s performance, CMS has increased the system’s capacity by 33%. This increase is intended to improve CROWNWeb’s processing speed and minimize system errors related to capacity.
QualityNet Help Desk
In order to expedite response times to inquiries and reduce callers’ hold time, the QualityNet Help Desk has increased its staff by 40%.
Resolving Common Issues
When contacting the QualityNet Help Desk, please note that you can leave a voice mail message or simply send an e-mail, and the QualityNet Help Desk will return your inquiry in the order in which it was received.
It is important to remember that users can resolve many common issues without the involvement of the QualityNet Help Desk. These include:
• Password Resets - Your local Security Official (SO) can reset your password.
• Role and Scope - Local Facility Administrators in CROWNWeb must provide roles and/or scope to end users.
• Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) Codes - If you are not receiving TFA codes in a timely manner, you can log in to the QIMS system and alter your profile to receive these notifications in a different manner.
Need assistance with completing the QIMS account registration process, understanding what must be entered in the fields in CROWNWeb, and/or how to accurately submit your facility and patient data via CROWNWeb? Use the links below for assistance
• Need to learn to reset a user password as a QIMS Security Official?
QIMS Security Official User Guide -Chapter 9: Reset Password.
• Need information on a specific field in CROWNWeb?
CROWNWeb Kidney Data Dictionary
• Need information on what a specific term in CROWNWeb means?
• Need information on changing the way in which you receive your Two-Factor Authentication code?
QIMS End User Guide -Chapter 9.4: Updating Two Factor Authentication Account Attributes (Page 53).
• CROWNWeb Online Help (step-by-step instructions):
Listed below are some programs that are required to view documents on our site. If you can not open a file on this site please download the program listed below that supports the type of file that is not working.
Online Training and News Updates
- Feb 6
In an effort to help ensure that all facilities have an opportunity to report their May 2012 t...
- Jan 31
The ESRD Quality Incentive Program (QIP) attestation deadline was finalized in the Payment Yea...
- Jan 28
Per the ESRD Quality Incentive Program (QIP), facilities must use the CROWNWeb system to attes...